Thursday, November 3, 2011

3rd of Nov,
Was trying hard to figure out how to use the Astro control & switch on the tv while I lunched.
Death stared the Astro control box.
Sister casually grabbed the control & with her magic push, Tv got turned on.

My intention: watch some news @Astro Awani. (If no news, switch to Discovery, NatGeo, History Channel).


Advocated my intention of death staring earlier.
Sis passed me the control.
Failed to remember Astro Awani channel number.
While trying to figure that out, Astro Oasis's programme "Palestin Bumi Para Ambia" caught my attention.

I.Mind: I shall analyse Malaysia's media slant in reporting Israel-Palestine issue.
Cross check my own databank of events & information.

(*Note that I once represented Israel security council in Model of United Nations, Poland,  went to a university with the reputation of the "GayJews" college in US, had elaborate conversations with fundamental/nationalistic Palestinians, Jews, etc Iranians, Ghanaian, Egyptians, Poles who lived under communist times, and oh well, I have a lot a lot of elaborate conversations before)




While my mind spins in analysis...

Sister: *Pressed the Control* Miss Universe Malaysia.


Triple facepalm.
Triple Kill.

Me: *went on a rant* Why should I watch these girls discussing about who's more pretty, I hate her, she hate me...... when people are dying everyday over there?

Sister: You think they're like the Americans/Australians (reality shows)? How can you judge them before even watching! *got angry & went off*

What are we missing here?

Gahhh.. I should have known better. The difference of a sensor vs intuitives.
Sensor or Intuitive: The Forest or the Trees?
http://www.awakening-intuition.com/SensorOrIntuitive.html


Facts: 75% of US population are Sensors (S) 25% are Intuitives.
Malaysia facts? No idea.
I only apprehend that I'm in the minority.
I accept.
But I'll make things work! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment