Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What I'm up to.

Erutanor says:
*yo
vien. ت (R) says:
*hey hey
Erutanor says:
*hiya
*busy busy?
vien. ت (R) says:
*is there anything in particular?
Erutanor says:
*yea
*is called
vien. ت (R) says:
*cause im gonna get back to my books
Erutanor says:
*catching up
*haha


In case you'd like to play *Catch Up* with me too, here I'm telling you where I'm running to.
(Lookie, my poetry skills!)

I'm currently studying for ACT (US university entrance test) and preparing necessary documents for admission next Fall intake (September 2010).

Now, if you're thinking of asking which University?
V: Depends. I found a few schools that I fancy, but I'm still on the look out.

Owh.. and what degree?
V: I'm thinking of liberal arts college. I'm interested in International relations, Political science, Philosophy, Journalism, Education, History, Humanities and Social Sciences. The magic of US is that I may be able to Major and minor in all those and satisfy my curiosity (for knowledge;) ).
Cool leh.

I'll keep writing if I have gotten myself some time to, regarding how I arrived at such decision.

Toodles!

Vien.

No comments:

Post a Comment