Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm sorry.

I am sorry, if it was hard to get me for the past few months.
It really doesn't mean that you're unimportant, or that I've forgotten about you.

Especially, the ones awaiting in the "150 friend requests" list of mine.
Especially, my hosts in Poland, the students email :), the Peacemakers, the SGH's Committee and the teachers.
And especially, everyone who cared about me. ت

I wanted to distance myself from others, because I felt imperfect.
Just like, if you had a scar on your face, you don't feel beautiful and you certainly don't want to go around so everyone would see the imperfect you.
I didn't wanted the beam of light shining on me when I was feeling terrible.


It's just me being selfish to totally lock myself up, after feeling an urgency to settle my future, than 'flying around like a headless bee'.

I felt sorry for the negligent friend that I have been, and to whom which birthday I have missed:
forgive me, please?

I'd do anything for you in return. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment