Sunday, August 9, 2009

The promise.

Sometimes it's difficult for me to explain myself to others and why I do certain things.
Most of the time I just give up explaining that moment, and promised myself that I'll express my rationale in my blog one fine day. Then, they would understand.

I do that all the time. But when things go against my way, I blame others of not knowing me. But to be fair, 'How could anyone understand you when you gave up speaking about it yourself?'. The main culprit for my problems: me.

Sometimes I felt that since it's hard understanding me because I have pretty distinctive and unaccustomed way of contemplations, thoughts, beliefs and values, I'll save the hassle.

However, I told myself, never again! This time I'll fulfill the promise I made to myself.
:)

2 comments:

  1. I believe that understanding a person takes time and effort. I know how hard it is to explain to others the things u do, and the approach u take to achieve your goals. Everyone has their own distinctive way of thinking, and it's a matter of accepting each other for who they are. I believe that i understand u to a certain extend given the time we spent together in Form 4 & 5. But even if i dont have sufficient 'knowledge' about u, as a friend, i am willing to take that challenge, to make that effort, to understand u better.

    hahahaha like a love letter. so formal hor.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhahaha, Janice lim hwee hwee.
    Thank YOU. *smiles*

    Suddenly, I felt not worthy of so much the hassle because I haven't been the greatest friend, to you.
    You know, despite my usual Hee-hee-haa-haa, I have bunches of self doubts, I couldn't see how I'm worth. I guess it's because since young I don't really receive recognition from my parents despite what I've achieved.

    That aside :)
    I've said this in the past but will remain the same forever.
    You know, no matter what happened, you'll always have me. I will be more than willing anytime, anywhere I am, to lend a hand, a ear, or just stand by you. You can count on me ;)

    You probably would have know my very big flaw of not being observant, caring enough (I just do not really know how to show it.. like my dad >.<)
    and not good in catching up, so I really do want to spend more time with you, to make up for it, and to understand you better too :)

    Hahahahaha, if I say *I Love You* now, we would sound like the perfect lesbo couple already!

    Thank you, for being a real friend :)

    ReplyDelete