Sunday, August 9, 2009

Buddhism.

Owh, how have I distanced from your teachings of late.

Before writing this post, I was feeling reckless of myself and my life.

I lost the 'everything's at peace' feeling, with myself, those around me and my life.
And now I seem to have found 'it' back again. :)


It was you who've taught me about loving kindness, about mindfulness, and gotten me peace and happiness.

:)

You opened up my heart and mind.
I never had to harm others in fulfilling myself again.

Your teachings stayed in my heart, because it gave a whole universe of meaningless pursuits and happenings, a meaning, so that, they made sense now.


I finally understood.
And,
I smiled.

I see a bottom so deep to your sea of wisdom.
Though there are many more that I don't know than know, but slowly, I'll learn more that I don't know of each day.

I seek to purify my actions, my speech, and my mind.

And I seek to follow the little voices in my heart.

I'll begin this journey,
albeit not a mindless, reckless or heartless journey.

In my pursuits of experience, knowledge, wisdom and liberation.
It'll be of a meaning, to me and those around me.

Thank, you.


I'll not forget my roots and what I've learned.

And so, the journey shall begin...


May us all be well and happy always.

:)

By,
Vien.

No comments:

Post a Comment