Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Old self, new self, no self?

Reading up my old blog cheered me up :)
(I blame my brother for bringing this up, but I thank him for reminding me of this old side of me.)

Haha. I used to....

While studying Physics, memorize all the Newtonian laws construct a whole bunch of my own laws.. like:












Hypothesis: The more you study, the less life you get.

Methods of Proving:

1) Hold a mirror

2) Look at yourself and convince yourself that those things on your table makes you happy sulk

Conclusion: The more you study, the less life you get.

(I think I still dislike forced learning education just as much even though my siblings deeply believe that I'm a nerd and a bookworm.)

Do funky posts like a step-by-step manual on:

Receive & collect testimonials such as these:


when there's Vienna around.. who needs a Tv?
- PeiLi -
see u keep eating only... and u have Mr Bean's personality in you. hahahaha funny!
- Janice -




vienna friggin eats alot! and i mean ALOT! took 3 full plates of lok lok and nasi lemak. o.o kim tot she couldn't finish them all and bet with her 10bucks for that. in the end she ran away w/o paying vienna. xD
- Junjie -

I'll miss laughing at u! I mean it in a really good way =)
I mean.. Vienna.. u can never find anyone like you..
Thank god! And Im really happy to have friends like you..


Vienna
- Happy-go-lucky
- Never-gets-upset
-2-weeks-before-exam-last-minute-study-and-still-can-score [Vienna, *hint hint*- study!!]
- Cheerful, bubbly, loud, whacky person
- Also the 'tai ka jie' in the family

And Vienna has managed to make me laugh again (come on, this Vitagen girl always makes me laugh...)
- Yi wen -


Ur really funny! (Laughs) U should like have ur own talk show! (thinks..) The Vienna Show!
I will be your first-ever Manager!
- Alexis -

Pei Li & Camen amazingly wants to be my manager too (on three separate occasions; they must be testifying for something!)

Better start beaming light to the show! Bet u'll earn a lot! - Katy -

hahaha I haven't met anyone,anything like you.. eccentric yet funny.
- Ruff -

Loud laugher xD
- camen -


Hmm, gosh I missed my 'even if the sky falls down on me, I can hold it up with my little finger' attitude. Wait, I think I still am - in a more subtle way. For better or worse?

Oh, whacky, bubbly, funny, and stupid Vienna. :D

How times have changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment